Northeastern faculty and post-docs were the recipients of numerous awards at the 2023 Academy of Management Conference.
- Professor Laura Huang won the AMJ Impact Award for her co-authored paper, “We Ask Men To Win and Women Not To Lose: Closing the Gender Gap in Startup Funding.”
- Dean of the D’Amore-McKim School of Business David De Cremer was a finalist for the 2023 AMJ Best Article Award for his co-authored paper, “When Conscientious Employees Meet Intelligent Machines: An Integrative Approach Inspired by Complementarity Theory and Role Theory.”
- Assistant professor Zhenyu Liao received the AMJ Best Reviewer Award.
- Postdoctoral research associate Gabriel Sala won the Best Symposium Award from the Careers Division of the Academy of Management.
- Future faculty fellow Adaora Ubaka won the Best Paper with Practical Implications Award for her dissertation paper from the Managerial and Organizational Cognition Division.