Your Guide to Getting Tested on Campus:
Click each step to take you to the appropriate destination.
- Complete the Expectations for Return to Campus Attestation Form
- Schedule a Test
- Complete the Consent Form
- Complete Your Daily Wellness Check
- Arrive at Cabot Center for Your Scheduled Test
- Monitor Your Household’s Health with a Take-Home Testing Kit
Northeastern is Open
A Guide for Everything You Need to Know About Our Safe Campus
The university is now open. Students are on campus, classes are in session, residence halls are occupied, and business offices are open. Our number one priority remains the health and wellbeing of our community.
Plans for each of Northeastern’s locations will be accelerated or decelerated based on real-time COVID-19 data, and in accordance with guidance from public health and government authorities.