Call for abstracts: AEESP 2023
From the College of Engineering:
Northeastern will be hosting the 2023 Association of Environmental Engineering and Science Professors (AEESP) Conference, the preeminent professional gathering on all things environmental, hosted biannually at a US university. We will be welcoming 700-800 of our colleagues to Northeastern’s Boston campus this June for a four-day event that will target topics under the theme “Responding Together to Global Challenges.”
Abstracts for oral/poster presentation on any topic of interest to the community will be considered, with conference sessions organized around major global challenges, including:
- A changing climate
- Current and emerging threats to environmental quality and human health
- New education and workforce demands
- Aging infrastructure and risks to lifeline systems
- Marginalization of communities
- Emerging topics (to be added based on submissions received)
Abstracts are due February 15 by 5:00 pm.
Read more about the conference and see the full call for abstracts below.
Faculty: Amy MuellerMatthew J. EckelmanPhilip Larese-Casanova
Topics: Climate ChangeConferenceEngineeringEnvironmental Science