Skip to content
  • What to do if your pension is frozen

    MarketWatch - 11/15/2013

    Review your annual benefit statements and payout options

    Besides that, experts also say that you should ask for your annual benefit statement. “If you do not ask, you may not get,” said Nick Paleveda, an adjunct professor in the Graduate Tax Program at Northeastern University and the CEO of National Pension Partners. The employer is required by law to furnish a statement known as the 204(h) notice, he said.

  • Cookies on Northeastern sites

    This website uses cookies and similar technologies to understand your use of our website and give you a better experience. By continuing to use the site or closing this banner without changing your cookie settings, you agree to our use of cookies and other technologies. To find out more about our use of cookies and how to change your settings, please go to our Privacy Statement.