Immigration Reform In Jeopardy?
Huffington Post - 04/24/2013
In the aftermath of the Boston marathon bombings, numerous politicians are calling the Gang of 8’s push for immigration reform into question. What lessons can advocates learn from 2001?
- Christopher Bail @chris_bail (Ann Arbor, MI) Assistant Professor of Sociology at UNC Chapel Hill
- David Leopold @DavidLeopold (Cleveland, OH) General Counsel and Past President of American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Elise Foley @elisefoley (Washington, DC) HuffPost Politics and Immigration Reporter
- Shari Robertson & Michael Camerini @HDWN (New York, NY)Documentary Filmmakers
- Stephen E. Flynn (Boston, MA) Founding Co-Director of the George J. Kostas Research Institute for Homeland Security and Professor of Political Science at Northeastern University.