This quick guide shares everything students need to know before they come to the Boston campus, whether it’s for the first time or returning after time away.
Before your first time on the Boston campus:
- Complete the Expectations for return to Campus Attestation form.
- Complete the COVID-19 testing consent form.
- Bookmark services. northeastern.edu/wellness for convenient access to links you’ll need on a regular basis.
Arrival on the Boston campus:
- We urge you to practice safe and healthy measures during any time away from campus: minimize contact with others and get a COVID-19 test 72 hours or less before you travel.
- For additional details on housing and move-in, please see the Housing website.
Testing requirements for Boston students:
- Please visit the Testing Schedule requirements for additional details on testing.
- If you’re testing for the first time, visit our quick guide to first-time testing.
- Complete a Daily Wellness Check every time you come to campus.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Practice healthy distancing and follow the signage in stairwells, exit, entrances, elevators, offices, and common spaces.
- Wear your Northeastern University ID on a lanyard.
- Wear a face mask or face covering.